11 Ways Successful People Start Their Mornings
Quoting from the article, the main points in brief are:
- Get an early start
- Review your Focus list
- Review your TO-DON’T list
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Kiss your partner goodbye
- Practice 15 minutes of positive visualization
- Put first things first
- Eat that frog
- Connect with the right people
- Stay informed
Don't Let Your Strengths Become Your Weaknesses by Robert B. Kaiser and Robert E. Kaplan (HBR Blog Network)
7 Timeless Tips That Will Supercharge Your Body, Mind, And Soul
From the article, the main points are:
- Drink Water
- Eliminate Sugar
7 Productivity Links Worth Your Time (Copyblogger)
3 Tips for Dealing with Disappointment
The main headings are:
How to Use Temptation to Strengthen Your Willpower (HBR Blog Network)
How to Beat a Bad Day Before It Starts (Lifehacker)
From the article, the main headings are:
- The False Start
- Awareness is Key
- Believing the Unbelievable
- Some Bad Days Cannot Be Beaten
Don't Sabotage Yourself (HBR Blog Network)
From the article the main four steps to overcome self-handicapping:
- Watch for the warning signs.
- Use "what-ifs" and "if-onlys" to help you generate goals instead of excuses.
- Recognize and manage your negative emotions.
- Go for mastery.